The song itself is already nice. and when i found out the translations for the lyrics i totally adore it. you guys who are interested, u can hear the song out and see gackt's quality~ hee.
here is a short excerpt of 月のうた .. the chorus part actually. click here to get the song. I'm so happy and excited.
dare yori mo fukaku kokoro made oborete
ima mo kono basho de kimi dake o mitsumete
nido to modoranai yume naraba kowashite
wasurarenakute mou ichido aitai
More deeply than anyone else, I even give my heart to you
Even now right here, I'm only gazing at you
If it's a dream that I cannot return to once more, I'll destroy it
You're unforgettable, I want to see you once more
i heard this single was the theme song of an anime. haha. i really really like ballads from gackt! they are fantabulous(copyrightedfromEVE)!!! the acoustic guitar in this song really hit me.
(the song's playin on my stereo even as i type this! here comes the chorus!)
the album cover.
haha went to lunch with WEN after lessons today, which ended at 12pm~shiokzation.
we both had creamy pastas at pastamania in j8. Helll full baby~~ anyway haha i had to point out the way wen pronounces gackt. haha she pronounced it as GAK-KUT. LOL near there. this reminds me. KING pronounces it, Geck-t. hilarious.
HAHA its GA-ku-TO larhh aiyoyo. hee. tho the way they say it was marvelously kawaii!

No comments:
Post a Comment